^ PHOTO BOMBED!
DETAILS: Tommy Hilfiger Dress | Prada Wedges | Pottery Barn Easter Baskets
Whenever Easter is right around the corner, I feel like it finally starts to feel like spring! The weather starts to feel warmer, the flowers are blossoming and the pastel colors and lace easter dresses just adds to the beauty of the season; however, sometimes it’s difficult to find that perfect dress for the occasion. There is a fine line between wearing a gorgeous Easter dress and looking like the Easter bunny threw up on your dress… 😂 Luckily, below I have rounded up a few of my favorite spring dresses for the Easter holiday!
- The dress in the picture above is one of my favorites! This pastel blue Tommy Hilfiger dress is under $100 at Lord and Taylor! The color is a beautiful blue and the lace adds an elegance to it. Also the fit is flowy and loose, but also flattering. Definitely one of my favorites this season! Side note – my hair in the photos is straight because I didn’t have time to curl it for the photos, but I definitely will be wearing my hair wavy/curly for Easter. It will go perfectly with this dress!
- Love this Vera Wang Scarlet Lace A-Line Dress! I mean who doesn’t love a Vera dress?? I tried this on at the store and loved it, but the price tag had me decide between the Tommy and the Vera.
- This floral printed dress by Lauren Ralph Lauren almost looks like a paint splatter print. Floral print is very in this season but I like to try to find unique prints. Plus I’m obsessed with the racer back and pleaded skirt!
- I’m honestly obsessed with this dress by Felicity & Coco. I found it through another blogger and it looks amazing on plus it photographs very well. I love it in this blush light pink but the white looks so classy too and who doesn’t love a white dress for spring?? You can wear it for Easter and also for a spring wedding. Warning: please don’t wear the white dress to a wedding! 😉
- I’m sure you all have seen that bell sleeves are in, so I had to include a bell sleeved dress. This dress by Eliza J is beautiful and classy. I love the light pink color!
- OK… this dress by Self Portrait is probably my favorite dress of the spring. Its last on the list because of the price tag, but the design, color, and style is gorgeous. I already was eyeing this dress and then saw another blogger post about it. It looks amazing on and its the perfect laced dress for Easter and the Spring season.
To find more spring and summer dresses, click here or visit ModishMel.com.