These girls are my life. They are the reason for everything I do. My children are what motivate me and they make me want to be better. When I look at them I see a little bit of myself (which is scary 😜) but I also see all their potential and strengths. If only we could see ourselves through our mother’s eyes, but since that’s not feasible, I want to lead by example. I thought I was creating this blog for me, but honestly, it’s for them. That’s why it has to succeed. They need to know that if you work hard and believe in yourself, anything is possible. I want my two girls to know they are not only strong, smart, and beautiful, but most importantly, capable. We are all capable of anything. So go out and do. Lead by example. Be better. See yourself through your mother’s eyes. Here are my favorite top 5 motivational quotes.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Well done is better than well said.
- I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- It doesn’t get easier, you get better.
- My best advice to entrepreneurs is this: Forget about making mistakes, just do it.