Target Fashion Review | Summer Trends for All Budgets
Target fashion and clothing… I have mixed feeling about this subject especially since I’m such a brand snob. I’ll give it to them, Target has awesome styles and always has the latest fashion trends at a great price. So rather than breaking the bank at Nordstrom’s or Bloomingdales, I’m sure you will find similar styles at Target… sometimes almost exact. However, most of the time, the quality isn’t great. You always get a great price but your piece will last for about 4-6 months (if that) then start to look pretty worn down. You get what you pay for, but for the price, you can get some pretty good wear & tear out of your piece before it starts to look like hand-me-downs.
Moral of the story, Target has designer-like fashion for an awesome price, but don’t over do it! Otherwise your whole wardrobe will always look old and over worn within a couple months. Instead, buy pieces that you can work into your outfits so when they start to look worn down, you can just toss it!
Luckily, I saved you some time and found some awesome Target pieces that are right on trend AND are similar in style or color to the designer brands BUT half the price!
Below are summer pieces that are on trend from Target and Nordstrom.
The Off The Shoulder Blouse:
This style top is very in this season and with good reason. It can easily be dressed up or dressed down. It has a sophisticated but flirty feel and it looks good on all body types. Here are 3 options that are similar in style but different takes on this hot trend.
- Lace Off The Shoulder Blouse – Nordstrom | Target Option 1 & Target Option 2
- White Off The Shoulder Blouse – Nordstrom | Target
- Chiffon Off The Shoulder Blouse – Nordstrom |Target
The Fashionable Tank:
Who doesn’t love a summer tank? It’s an absolute must in getting through the summer heat while staying fashionable.
- Scooped back tank – Nordstrom | Target
- Boho feel – Nordstrom | Target Option 1 & Target Option 2
- Buttoned Front – Nordstrom | Target
The Floral Print:
There is a fine line between the fashion forward and sophisticated floral print verse the child-like or grandma print. Floral is very in this season and I’m sure you have noticed it everywhere you shop. Just be aware that because something is in, doesn’t necessarily mean it all looks good! Here are a few of my favorite floral prints.
- Black with Deep Floral Print – Nordstrom | Target
- Floral Printed Blouse – Nordstrom | Target
- Floral Printed “House on the Prairie” Maxi Dress – Nordstrom | Target Option 1 (click color pink) & Target Option 2
The Maxi Dress:
I live in maxi dresses during the summer. They are comfortable, breathable, and you can easily dress them up or dress them down.
- The Wrap Front Maxi – Nordstrom | Target (click color green)
- 3/4 Mid Length Sleeve Maxi – Nordstrom | Target
- Razor Back Maxi – Nordstrom | Target
The Summer Dress:
Staple in my closet. Here are some great options!
- Folk Town Mini Dress – Nordstrom | Target
- Lace Tunic – Nordstrom | Target
- Different style, but same colors and patterns and also feel- Nordstrom | Target
My closet is literally filled with rompers (short and long). They are so comfortable and easy to accessories and it’s one of my favorite looks!
- Black Patterned Romper – Nordstrom | Target
- Blue Floral Romper – Nordstrom | Target
- The Overlay Romper – Nordstrom | Target
- Boho Styled Romper – Nordstrom | Target
The Bathing suit: (Also check out – 8 Bathing Suit Looks Every Woman Needs)
- Everything But Water | Target
- Everything But Water | Target Option 1 Target Option 2 & Target Option 3
- Everything But Water | Target